Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A year...seriously?!

It is boggling my mind a bit tonight that it can possibly have been a year already. It seems like last week that we brought our beautiful girls home, and yet I watched them both walk all the way to the end of the block and back before their bath tonight. They've morphed from teeny tiny, squawking creatures to what look like bonafide real kiddos. I know it's corny, but "having a baby changes everything" really is true, and it changes everything in such a wonderful way. I cannot imagine going back to a life before my daughters. They are the most beautiful things I've ever seen and I don't want to miss a second. I can't wait to see what the next year holds for us. Avery and Lauren, I love you!

My bed-headed book addict Lauren

My little chatty Avery


No comments:

Post a Comment